TIPS ON KEEPING YOUR KNIVES SHARP
- Hand wash your knives, Do not put them in the dish washer, it is not good for the blade or the handles
- Always use a good quality chopping board.
- Try not to store your knives in a cutlery draw, the edges can dull and chip.
- If you have a cheap round serrated sharpening steel, do not uses it. Spend the extra money and buy a flat diamond steel.
- Do not use your knives to pry apart frozen goods.
- Do not use your knives as meat cleavers, Go and buy a cleaver.
- To put new life back into your wooden knife handles , soak the handle in warmed boiled linseed oil till the oil cools, let dry lightly rub down with a fine steel wool and repeat a few time.